Date:      Sun, 27 Aug 1995 14:30:10 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@kryten.Atinc.COM>
To:        Nik Malenovic <malenovi@cview.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Q: ppp.slattach bugs/ppp server/load balancing

On Fri, 25 Aug 1995, Nik Malenovic wrote:

> Hi folks - I just joined in on freebsd-* mailing list, so I apologize
> if this has been discussed - I don't have access to mailing lists archives.

folks,  all of you have access to the mailing list archives.  and the
digest archives.  (who started this no access rumor??).   you can get an
index of files available for a particular list and then fetch any number
of those files.

for example,  you may be looking for an email from freebsd-current, try:

mail majordomo@freebsd.org
index freebsd-current
end

then to fetch a file try:

mail majordomo@freebsd.org
get freebsd-current v01.n001
end

majordomo has a help command that explains its features.

have fun.

jmb

Jonathan M. Bresler  jmb@kryten.atinc.com       | Analysis & Technology, Inc.
FreeBSD Postmaster   jmb@FreeBSD.Org            | 2341 Jeff Davis Hwy
play go.                                        | Arlington, VA 22202
ride bike. hack FreeBSD.--ah the good life      | 703-418-2800 x346