Date:      Fri, 2 Oct 98 17:15:36 +0200
From:      Thierry.Herbelot@alcatel.fr
To:        gary.hall@mcg-graphics.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Internal Modem Setup - beginners question

Hello,

Just one question : is your modem of the "Winmodem"  species ?
If yes, you've got no chance to get ut running under anything except
Win$-9[5-8]

The dmesg excerpts that follow only tell us there iare 2 serial ports
(but not if these are the ones on your motherboard or not)

Finally, send to the list the full output of dmesg.

	TfH