Date:      Mon, 10 Sep 2001 16:50:01 -0400
From:      Allen Landsidel <all@biosys.net>
To:        Jordan Hubbard <jkh@freebsd.org>
Cc:        nik@freebsd.org, jason@dstc.edu.au, hubs@freebsd.org, stable@freebsd.org, Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 4.4 upcoming release/timetabling/mirroring

At 01:01 PM 9/10/2001 -0700, Jordan Hubbard wrote:

>Erm, OK.  Are you working on this then?  For all the other "issues"

Warner is working on it.. we go back and forth on -mobile almost
daily.  I'm providing him with dmesgs and whatever else he needs on
request, and making new worlds/kernels for the laptop and testing them out
as soon as I see commits to anything in the pccard areas.. along with diffs
he sends on occasion for me to test without having comitted them first.

>people have raised, I have someone flagged to fix it within a fixed
>time-frame and I know the impact it will have on the release date.  I
>will not, however, accept any "showstoppers" that don't also have firm

I can't say what his priorities are.. a lot of us on -mobile have had or
are having problems since the NEWCARD stuff was MFC'd.. I'm ccing him on
this so he can see it and have a chance to be involved in this.