Date:      Wed, 7 Feb 2001 20:04:20 -0600 (CST)
From:      Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
To:        "Zaitsau, Andrei" <AZaitsau@panasonicfa.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sed & awk help...?!

Well, on first reading, I thought you just wanted this:

	awk '$1 == $2 { print $1, $3 } ' <infile >outfile

However, on the second reading, I'm not sure that's what your asking
for. Could you provide the correct output for the sample input you've
got?

	<mike

Zaitsau, Andrei <AZaitsau@panasonicfa.com> types: