Date:      Sat, 8 Mar 2003 12:51:58 -0800 (PST)
From:      Andrei Popov <andyelf@yahoo.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org, current@freebsd.org
Cc:        andrei@ceesaxp.org
Subject:   XFree86 4.3 and Cyrillic Xkb layouts

There's something fishy with Xkb in 4.3: whenever I try cyrillic
layouts (e.g. ru, bg, ua, etc.), I cannot type a thing (and yes,
cyrillic fonts are listed in font path). Once I change it to any
latin-based (us, pl, sk, cz, fr, etc.) -- all is ok.

Running xev shows that event is there.  Anyone seen the same
behavior/knows what may be the cause?

This is with 11th diff on a 4-5 days old -CURRENT (sorry for
cross-posting, most of 4.3 discussion was on -stable list, but this
is a -current system).  A computer is a Toshiba Portege 7200.

  -- Andrei