Date:      Wed, 23 Apr 2003 11:53:20 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jeremy C. Reed" <reed@reedmedia.net>
To:        Dan Langille <dan@langille.org>
Cc:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BSD advocacy at LinuxFest Northwest, April 26,Bellingham,Washington, USA

On Wed, 23 Apr 2003, Dan Langille wrote:

> I don't know if it'll help or not, but I do still have these:
>
> http://www.freebsddiary.org/tmp/leaflet-english.pdf
> http://www.freebsddiary.org/tmp/leaflet-english.ps
>
> And they look like they are 8.5x11....

I don't know what the PDF is, and the Postscript is A4.

My wife asked: "Can't you just copy and paste?"

I am installing scribus again so I can make some business cards; so I may
try copying and pasting to it (to make a new brochure).

I am also going to try to print some 11in x 17in posters for BSD advocacy
too.

   Jeremy C. Reed
   http://bsd.reedmedia.net/