Date:      Sat, 12 Jun 2021 10:45:13 -0700
From:      Jose Quinteiro <freebsd@quinteiro.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Restraining poudriere

On 6/12/21 10:29 AM, bob prohaska wrote:
> In playing with poudriere on raspberry pi 3 and 4 it seems to
> work well on the 8 GB Pi4 but is over-optimistic on the 1 GB Pi3.

(snip)
You might want to consider modifying your USE_TMPFS setting in
poudriere.conf if you are constrained by memory. The default is "yes"
which means use tmpfs(5) for the work dir and caching. I found I have to
set this to "data" (caches only) in order to make full use of all my
cores without running out of memory.

Thanks,
Jose