Date:      Thu, 11 Sep 2003 17:18:46 -0300
From:      ppires7@globo.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Conection sharing

hey people , my name is pedro and I'm from brazil . I'm having problems
to find docs that talks about sharinga a ADSL conection between a FreeBSD=

and a Windows machine in witch the BSD machine is the server so maybe som=
of you may have a link with a doc or can tell me how to do it please ? La=
st
time I've done it , it was with two win98 machines and I just used a prox=
program ... but it sucks =3DP , tooooooooo instable.

                             Pedro=20