Date:      Mon, 17 Mar 2003 06:20:14 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        bright@mu.org
Cc:        sam@freebsd.org, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: wi driver

I've just committed the right fix for this (which is to nuke the bogus
KASSERT).  I have one or two other fixes in the pipe for lucent cards,
but had hoped to get them 'perfect' rather than 'a lot better' before
committing them.  Since my time has been short, I'll go ahead and try
to commit the 'better' ones today and work towards making those more
perfect in the fullness of time.

Warner