Date:      Thu, 07 May 1998 14:16:39 PDT
From:      "Mike Del" <repenting@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   I really need some help setting up xfree86 on my toshiba315CDS  notebook computer

Hello to all,
 I really need some help getting xfree86 to work, with my Toshiba 315CDS
notebook computer, it has a C&T65555 video card (supported by Xfree86).
The problems I am having are that the upper half of the screen is
mirrored on the lower half of the screen. Also the screen is a faded
white. But when i ran XF86Setup, and it started X to do the setup, X
looked fine. Could anyone that has/knows about this please send me setup
info, xf86config file(s), etc.

Send e-mail to repenting@hotmail.com as that I am not subscribed to
freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org.

     Thanks.