Date:      Wed, 31 Jan 2001 14:30:09 -0500 (EST)
From:      Mike Heffner <mheffner@vt.edu>
To:        "Jacques A. Vidrine" <n@nectar.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-audit <FreeBSD-audit@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: [UPDATED] Re: patch for libc/net/hesiod.c

On 31-Jan-2001 Jacques A. Vidrine wrote:
| This is the patch I think should be applied.  Comments?

Yes, this looks better and protects against truncation. I hadn't noticed the
pre-existing length checks before the strcat()'s. I'll forward your patch to
the address you mentioned in case they can use it.

| Thanks, Mike, for checking this stuff out!

No problem, thanks for reviewing! :)

--

  Mike Heffner       <mheffner@vt.edu>
  Blacksburg, VA           ICQ# 882073