Date:      Thu, 30 May 2002 10:22:46 +0200
From:      Ruben <fbsd-q@bzerk.org>
To:        Jens Rehsack <rehsack@liwing.de>
Cc:        mlane@gnc.co.uk, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 10:03:57AM +0200, Jens Rehsack typed:
> Mat Lane wrote:
> >
> > I am the postmaster and I keep receiving e-mails from yourselves, I am
> > guessing they were for people who have left our company now. Please could
> > you stop sending any mailings to anyone at gnc.co.uk
>
> Read the bottom of the mail!

It should not be the responsebility of the postmaster to unsubscribe
users that left his company. If these accounts are disabled, an
undeliverable message should go back to the list-owners, whose
responsebility it is to remove these accounts from the list.