Date:      Mon, 6 May 1996 08:42:04 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@Glue.umd.edu>
To:        FreeBSD-chat@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   internationalization

I have watched folks (like Andrey) making all the changes for
international character set stuff, but without much understanding of what
they're doing.  I just saw a faq show up in comp.windows.x that I think
other folks might be interested in.  It's all about ISO-8859 usage, and
internationalization.  If you can't get a copy from usenet, I'm going to
hold one here for a week (on my University account, where memory space is
a little precious), and if anyone asks me to mail a copy (76k in size) I
will.

It looks interesting!

Chuck Robey chuckr@eng.umd.edu, I run FreeBSD-current on n3lxx + Journey2

Three Accounts for the Super-users in the sky,
  Seven for the Operators in their halls of fame,
Nine for Ordinary Users doomed to crie,
  One for the Illegal Cracker with his evil game
In the Domains of Internet where the data lie.
  One Account to rule them all, One Account to watch them,
  One Account to make them all and in the network bind them.