Date:      Thu, 3 Oct 2002 16:58:25 -0500
From:      SweeTLeaF <SweeTLeaF@myrealbox.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   grub boot loader or freebsd boot loader

OK, my system has two hds:

Primary Master: 40gig
Primary Slave: 20 gig

I want to install XP on the first 20gig of the Master, Redhat 8.0 on
the remaining 20gig of the Master and FreeBSD on the entire 20gig of
the Slave. What would be my best options for being able to boot all 3.
I heard grub had issues booting BSD so i just wanted to know my best
approach before starting.

Ps. Have they said when the 4.7 release is coming "rescheduled to"?

--
Best regards,
 SweeTLeaF                          mailto:SweeTLeaF@myrealbox.com