Date:      Sun, 20 Sep 1998 10:58:29 -0600
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@plutotech.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@plutotech.com>, Manfred Antar <mantar@netcom.com>, KATO Takenori <kato@ganko.eps.nagoya-u.ac.jp>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [CAM] Broken tagged queuing drive?

>Aha!  That message looks very similiar to what flashes by very quickly
>on Bento.  I'm glad that someone, at least, was able to see it long
>enough to transcribe it. :) I believe it's exactly the same problem I
>reported earlier (with SMP).  I can build and install a UMP kernel
>on bento if you think it will help.
>
>- Jordan

When did you start seeing this problem?  I just looked through the aic7xxx
driver diffs and didn't see anything suspicious.  I'm wondering if the
driver grew/shrank just a bit and we're seeing some code displacement that
causes this error.

Do any SMP savvy folks know what this error means?

--
Justin