Date:      Wed, 13 Dec 2000 18:47:35 +1100
From:      Kal Torak <kaltorak@quake.com.au>
To:        FreeBSD-mobile <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Suspend to disk...

Hiyas,

I tried to use zzz to sleep my laptop, and it suspended to disk fine,
then when it came back and I ran sysinstall it panicked...

Upon rebooting my /usr partition was total screwed with thousands of
broken I-Nodes, so I am assuming the suspend to disk went all over my
/usr partition...

So how do I make it work properly? Do I need a ms-dos partition some
place the size of my ram or???

Some info about my system:
IBM ThinkPad I Series 2611
APM BIOS v1.2
AcerLabs M15x3 Power Management Unit
AcerLabs Aladdin ATA33 controller

Its drive is dedicated to FreeBSD, but I didn't use the DD option it
just has a normal fdisk partition table, well I should say had, since
Im going to have to re-format to recover from this one..

Please CC replies to me, Any help would be great!

Thanks everyone,
Kal.