Date:      Thu, 01 Apr 2004 17:02:47 +0700
From:      "Alex ." <samart_zone@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   question about FreeBSD

Dear, FreeBSD Team
	I am writing to ask for about my problem with FreeBSD , I am a newby , so
let's say about my question
	I use Personal Computer  and I've Create for 4 partition ,3 for using in
Window and the last one for using in FreeBSD.  I have  installed Windows on
my PC and when I wanted to install FreeBSD  I boot up with CD-ROM
at first everythings ok  so after that I boot my PC into FreeBSD  and It had
something wrong  it stopped at " Mounting root at ufs:/dev/md0 "  ( the
first times boot with harddisk ) so I try to ask someone about this but it
didn't get better so i decided to install it again
       But !!! I really confuse evenif it booted with CD-ROM  but the same
problem still have  ( I always boot in default mode )
	Hope to hear from you

Thank you,
ARNIS