Date:      01 Sep 1998 16:25:04 +0900
From:      CHOI Junho <junker@jazz.snu.ac.kr>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Aladdin Ghostscript License and FreeBSD CD?

    >          (ii) Distributing the Program on removable
    > computer-readable media, provided that the files containing the
    > Program are reproduced entirely and verbatim on such media, that
    > all information on such media be redistributable for
    > non-commercial purposes without charge, and that such media are
    > distributed by themselves (except for accompanying
    > documentation) independent of any other product or service.
    > Examples of such media include CD-ROM, magnetic tape, and

    Jordan> Sounds like a FreeBSD CD to me.

How about this? (after your quotation of my original mail)

    > optical storage media.  (This is not intended to be an
    > exhaustive list.)  An example of a distribution that does not
    > fall under this section is a CD-ROM included in a book or
    > magazine.  (This is not an exhaustive enumeration.)

I agree on WC FreeBSD CDROM set. But CD with books("The Complete
FreeBSD") or some FreeBSD cover CD of magazines in the world may have
a problem I think. Do I misunderstand?

--
 ----Cool FreeBSD!----MSX Forever!---J.U.N.K.E.R/Beat Snatchers!----
  CHOI Junho <junker@jazz.snu.ac.kr>  http://jazz.snu.ac.kr/~junker