Date:      Sat, 29 Dec 2001 17:00:55 +0100
From:      Nils Holland <nils@tisys.org>
To:        Wolfgang Zenker <wolfgang@lyxys.ka.sub.org>
Cc:        Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.ORG>, Dirk Froemberg <dirk@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mozilla+ipv6 0.9.7,1 unusable, can't access profiles

On Sat, Dec 29, 2001 at 04:43:09PM +0100, Wolfgang Zenker stood up and spoke:

> I don't use multiple profiles either, but it doesn't even find the
> "default" profile and insists to have one.

Strange indeed! I got from 0.9.6 to 0.9.7 with a simple
pkg_delete -f mozilla-0.9.6
cd /usr/ports/www/mozilla
make
make install

I didn't even have to move or delete and configuration files. The only
problem I noticed with 0.9.7 was when I tried to roll it out to some of my
other machines by means of "make package" and pkg_add, the installed
package would not work in a way that Mozilla would segfault. Building
separately on each machine worked, though.

Anyway, as far as your problem is concerned, this should probably indeed be
submitted to the Mozilla folks. Probably a look at their mailing list
archives is also worth a try, maybe someone else has already seen and
reported this and has a suggestion for a fix...

Greetings
Nils

--
Nils Holland
Ti Systems - FreeBSD in Tiddische, Germany