Date:      Sat, 26 Dec 1998 13:41:55 +0500 (PKT)
From:      RHS Linux User <lubnazia@mail.cyberaccess.com.pk>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Emergency: Please help

I am close to configuring dummynet on my freebsd system which I have
recently upgraded (Only bin) to 2.2.8 from 2.2.5, for dummynet's sake. But
now I find that a file called "ip_dummynet.c" is not part of my upgraded
system.  And I need it very much to configure my kernel which now includes
the dummynet option. Please , Can you people send me this file asap? I
have to configure this within a day or two and I am desperate. Also tell
me if any other files are needed for configuring dummynet, which are not
already part of the binary distributuon of 2.2.8.

Thanks for all the help already given.