Date:      Tue, 14 Oct 1997 17:07:14 -0700
From:      "Pedro Giffuni S," <giffunip@asme.org>
To:        "Larry S. Marso" <lsmarso@panix.com>
Cc:        "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pgiffuni@fps.biblos.unal.edu.co>, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: C2 Trusted FreeBSD?

Larry S. Marso wrote:

> No.  The F117 is the "Stealth fighter", which sometimes doubles as a
> conventional bomber (e.g. it flew the sorties into Bagdad in the Gulf
> War) but is not a strategic nuclear bomber.
>
> The B2 was the stealth strategic nuclear bomber that was used in
> Independence Day, where international forces from countries all around
> the world save the earth.  :)

Hmm..I thought they shot the thing, after all the spaceship was
floating. OK, I'll keep off the airfield from now on :).
BTW, If it wasn't for the US president no one would've known when to
shoot, and the typical american guy had to sacrifice to understand the
delicate mechanism that blew the invading ship...and isn't win95 (AKA
the virus) american...the rest of the world got the easy part :-).

cheers,

	Pedro.