Date:      Mon, 10 Mar 1997 13:53:27 -0500 (EST)
From:      Christian Fortin <cfortin@pont.ec.camitel.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:    Latest packages update....

I dont know how you proceed for the maintenance off all packages of FreeBSD,
but I see that many packege are not the latest packages. ( ex: xforms, tgif, ... )
I use some of that, I dont know if I can help, I spend some time to recompile all the
stuff. Maybe it's easy to package the result of my compilation...

Or maybe someone have yet the job of do that...
It's more better if the Release 2.2 is a very up to date version...

Do you think the 2.2Release will kill the version 2.1.7 ?
thank's