Date:      Fri, 22 Oct 1999 15:34:13 -0400
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        'Mitch Collinsworth' <mkc@Graphics.Cornell.EDU>, Mark Powell <M.S.Powell@salford.ac.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: How to make Ethernet come up as Full-Duplex...

Ok.. this was my bad, I was typing it from memory and apparently I made a
type-O.  Several people after the fact didn't catch my type-o and kept the
mis-information going.

It's supposed to be "mediaopt" not "media-opt"  I apologize.  For the
record, if said person who asked the original question has looked at the man
page (for fxp and ifconfig) as I had suggested, he would have noticed my
type-o.

Hope this clears things up,
-Chris