Date:      Thu, 5 Oct 2000 18:36:59 -0400
From:      "Otter" <otterr@telocity.com>
To:        "Daniel Bye" <Daniel.Bye@uk.uu.net>, "'Oles' Hnatkevych'" <gnut@fc.kiev.ua>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: df -k

BUT... keeping in mind that the best thing about Unix-like OSes is
their flexibility, the free space can be changed. man tunefs for your
options, but remember that if you want more space, you'll get less
speed. You want more speed from tunefs? You get less space.
Personally, I'd recommend leaving it alone. Softupdates gives enough
of a performance boost without eating up disk space... just my two
cents.
-Otter