Date:      Mon, 28 Mar 2011 04:37:23 -0500
From:      "Andre Goree" <andre@drenet.info>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Can't rebuild kernel with ZFS v15

Hello,

Ever since I upgraded to 8.2 a few weeks ago, I can't seem to rebuild my
kernel without it being built with ZFS v14 rather than v15.  This is a
problem because I'm using root on ZFS and my box won't boot after the
kernel rebuild and reboot.

At first I thought it was because I rebuilt the kernel without rebuilding
world, however the same thing happens even after getting up-to-date
sources and rebuilding world.  Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Andre Goree
andre@drenet.info