Date:      Wed, 5 Jul 2000 12:48:56 +0200
From:      Sjoerd Simons <sjoerd@air.luon.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Xircom network card

Hi,
  I'm trying to get a Xircom pcmcia network + modem working in freebsd 4.0.
  I've compiled my own kernel, but i get these error msgs on boot up :

  Jul  5 12:07:14 air /kernel: xe0: xe: Probing
  Jul  5 12:07:14 air /kernel: xe0: Can't map in cis
  Jul  5 12:07:14 air pccardd[41]: driver allocation failed for
  Xircom(CreditCard Ethernet 10/100 + Modem 56): Device not configured
  Jul  5 12:07:14 air pccardd[41]: pccardd started

  please CC me in your replies, cause i'm not subscribed to the list.. and
  if you need any more information, just ask..

	Gtnx Sjoerd
--
Every person, all the events in your life are there because you have
drawn them there.  What you choose to do with them is up to you.