Date:      Mon, 16 Jul 2001 12:58:56 -0700
From:      Scott Reese <sreese@codysbooks.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Netscape 6 Segfaults on Startup

Hello,

I'm trying to get Linux Netscape 6 to work on my 4.3-STABLE system and
every time I try to run it, I get the following output:

%./run-mozilla.sh ./mozilla-bin
MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME=.
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=./Cool:.:/usr/local/lib
       LIBPATH=.:./Cool
       SHLIB_PATH=.:./Cool
       XPCS_HOME=./Cool
       MOZ_PROGRAM=./mozilla-bin
       MOZ_TOOLKIT=
       moz_debug=0
       moz_debugger=
Segmentation fault

This was installed from the ports collection...has anyone else had
problems like this?  Any help would be greatly appreciated!  If you need
more info, I'd be more than happy to oblige.

Thanks!
Scott

P.S. I have tried searching the mailing list archives, but nothing like
this seems to come up.