Date:      Sun, 10 Jan 1999 23:11:49 -0500
From:      Bryon <rephend@hoosierlink.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Installation problems

Hello,

I have a few problems trying to install freebsd on my computer, the
program freezes when it probes my system.  I have tried installing from
cd-rom and from a floppy boot disk, still having the same problem. I
realize that it says it may take awhile, but 7 hours is more than
awhile.  Is there anything in my system that might cause it to freeze or
something I done wrong during the first few steps?  This is the first
time that I have tried to install anything unix based, please help.

Thanks,

Bryon Phend