Date:      Fri, 19 Nov 1999 00:21:49 -0500
From:      Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PPP connection problem solved ???

Well, i think i might have done it.. we'll see, keep the fingers
crossed.

I have been setting my speed at 115000,ar whatever that figure usually
is at 115K,  Well, i set it back to 57600 on a whim, and i haven't been
disconnected in 3 hours, during peak time.  I think i might have found
my solution.

This isn't a question, obviously, but an answer that someone else may
benefit from.

-jcm