Date:      Fri, 29 Aug 2003 11:01:07 +0000
From:      Noel Fitzpatrick <noelfitz@rfc-networks.ie>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Tape drive suggestion (IDE)

--AhhlLboLdkugWU4S

Hi,

I'm currently in the market for a reasonably inexpensive tape drive, I was
looking at the Seagate Hornet 40GB IDE drive? Does anyone have any experien=
ce
with this? Or any recommendation as regards a drive.=20

I'm looking to spend less than 500 euros/dollars. I'm looking to back up=20
30-40Gb per week. Obvious point it must work with FreeBSD and I'd prefer
to use IDE/ATAPI rather than scsi. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Noel.

--AhhlLboLdkugWU4S

--AhhlLboLdkugWU4S--