Date:      Fri, 20 Feb 1998 09:58:26 -0500 (EST)
From:      Neil Ludban <n-ludban@onu.edu>
To:        Andrej Cuckov <andrej@cuckov.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Pascal compiler?

Hi,

Try p2c (pascal to C translator) in the ports collection.

There's also gpc (GNU pascal compiler), but I haven't quite gotten it to
work yet.  It supports some of the Borland extensions.

I've been meaning to post this to -questions for a couple weeks--

Has anyone gotten gpc to work?  I looked at compiling it, but it wants a
compiled gcc source tree.  I found a Linux binary, and can get it to
produce assembler output, but haven't had time to install the Linux
developer package to see if the compiled pascal programs will run.

	--Neil