Date:      Wed, 20 Feb 2002 05:54:32 -0800
From:      Dale Morris <dlm@well.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   newbie xterm color ?

I'm having trouble finding how to make xterm display in color. I have
[setenv TERM=xterm-color] in my .tcshrc but that doesn't do the trick.
It's strange though, RXVT will display mutt in color, but XTERM won't,
from the command line both vim and mutt both display in color, but not
in xterm.

Oh, how do I configure to get the backspace key working in vim. I know
there's something to add to the .vimrc but can't remember now.

thanks
dale