Date:      Sat, 8 Oct 2011 08:33:38 +0800
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        Edgar Martinez <emartinez@kbcnetworks.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org" <freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: LOR - COM LOCK

On 8 October 2011 08:28, Edgar Martinez <emartinez@kbcnetworks.com> wrote:
> It's noisy...I swear I can literally hear the radios modulating...and know when something bad is up based on the sound...which is how I normally find the problem node...
>
> Multiple nodes are running multiple radios, doing multiple things...on top of the other noise in the area.
>
> I'll send in the chuck of code as soon as I get a chance to look at that...I'm wrapping up a watchdog.

Ok. I do remember seeing the AR5416 take it's sweet ass time doing NF
calibration in noisy environments.
I can likely modify the code to not hang around in a tight loop,
waiting for the hardware to finish.
But I wonder whether there's a bigger problem somewhere lurking in
that older HAL code. Hrm!

Adrian