Date:      Wed, 5 Sep 2001 13:12:48 -0700
From:      "Scott Stoddard" <sstoddard@gblx.net>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <mj@isy.liu.se>
Subject:   RE: tape backup newbie

    I have a similar question. I am looking for resources on installing a
atapist ide tape drive into freebsd. The freebsd manual is a little sparse
on this subject. I have enabled support in my kernel but I cannot talk to
the drive. Should I just be able to use the tape commands at this point or
am I missing something? Thanx!

--Scott