Date:      Fri, 18 May 2001 13:06:22 +0400
From:      Dmitry Tkatchenko <dim@lavtech.ru>
To:        ache@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org, www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: mnogosearch-3.1.12_3

Hallo!

The new version 3.1.13 of mnoGoSearch free Open Source
search engine software is available from mnoGoSearch website at
http://www.mnogosearch.org. The new version includes various
enhancements and fixes including HTTPS support, simplified
configuration, all of the enhancements are listed in ChangeLog
at http://www.mnogosearch.org/history.html.

Could you please update mnoGoSearch port listing on your site?

I would also like to offer mnoGoSearch as a search engine solution for
freebsd.org website. I have tested search on your website at
http://www.freebsd.org/search/search.html and believe that with
mnoGoSearch you can offer more flexible and efficient search services
for your visitors. Above all we provide extensive technical support
for mnoGoSearch users. Please visit mnoGoSearch website at
http://mnogosearch.org to learn more about our Open Source search
engine software.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Tkatchenko