Date:      Thu, 28 Jan 1999 14:28:24 -0600
From:      "Hebel, Mike" <MikeHebel@Duo-Fast.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Installation questions....

Hi!
I just have some specific questions...

1) I just downloaded and installed FreeBSD 3.0 after burning it onto a
CD using EZ-CD Creator from Adaptec.  The installation went fine using
the standard Joliet burn of the CD however I wasn't able to get the 2nd
cd with the packages on it to install.  I tried re-burning the CD with
just ISO9660 format however that shortened the filenames and thus the
references in the index were wrong.  Can I use EZ-CD Creator to burn the
CD's properly?  Is the Joliet format the same as the Rock Ridge
extensions?  If the above program going to work for me or do I need
something else?   (The burner is a Windows 95 system with a 2940 PCI and
an HP 6020E CD burner.)

2) I have quite a few Microdyne 10/100 ISA network cards that are not
NE2000 compatible.  Are there drivers available for these or are these
only good for Microsoft/Novell systems?

If anyone could help me with these questions I would really appreciate
it!

Thanks in advance. :)