Date:      Sun, 23 Mar 1997 21:27:24 -0800
From:      Ludwig Pummer <ludwigp@sns.com>
To:        mohan@netapp.com (Mohan Srinivasan), freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD on 5x86 and K5 systems/XF86 and the Matrox Mystique card...

At 12:24 PM 3/23/97 -0800, Mohan Srinivasan wrote:

>Hi,
>I was also looking to buy a Matrox Mystique card. Is this card supported
>by XF86 ? Are there any known problems with this card, as far as running X
>is concerned ?

Last I heard, the Mystique is _not_ yet supported by XF86. The Millenium
(what I have) was recently added to the SVGA server, so you might want to
read the Readme for the SVGA server and see if support for the Mystique has
been added yet.

--Ludwig Pummer
ludwigp@sns.com                        http://chipweb.home.ml.org
             http://www.sns.com/~ludwigp  <--^-- Updated 11/22/96
PGP Key & Geek Code available on web page