Date:      Tue, 18 Jun 2013 08:47:48 +0000
From:      "Thomas Mueller" <mueller6724@bellsouth.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: graphics/gegl won't build, was Re: Rebuild all ports for perl minor version update?

> Same thing happened to me. I fixed it with:

> LC_ALL="en_US.UTF-8" LANG="en_US.UTF-8" portmaster -r perl

> I did not use both of them but I can't remember which one did the trick.

> Andrei Vrincianu

Thanks for help, but the real answer came from my subsequent daily visit to
http://www.freshports.org/commits.php

I noticed an update in graphics/gegl, didn't know if it would fix the bug, but figured I'd try, starting with
portsnap fetch update

I ran portmaster first on gegl, then on the three ports that depend on gegl: successful.

No need to run
portmaster -r perl
again, since most of the ports in question had already been rebuilt (all but four).

Tom