Date:      Thu, 12 Jan 2006 11:56:13 -0800
From:      Garrett Cooper <youshi10@u.washington.edu>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: missing /dev/dsp

On Jan 12, 2006, at 11:16 AM, SPYRIDON PAPADOPOULOS wrote:

> Hi again,

	IBM's good about warranties and replacing parts as long as you are
under warranty still. Believe me, after taking 2 IBM thinkpads apart,
you don't even want to try and do the same thing I had to do. Be
prepared to have a web browser handy for getting schematics off the
website, because when they are going to diagnose your machine over
the phone, they will ask you to do some pretty interesting procedures
most likely.
-Garrett