Date:      Tue, 01 Aug 2006 15:44:47 -0500
From:      B Briggs <rcbdyndns@bellsouth.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kdemultimedia3 fails with "cannot find -ldpstk"? In FBSD 6.0

lysergius2001 wrote:
> Right.  Thanks for that.  I am trying to build from the port.  I have tried
> building libxine - I get the same error...  xine builds OK.  I have run
> libchk - need to study the output.
>
> Thanks again...

Are you saying that you're getting the same error when building libxine?

I ran into the same problem with ImageMagick. libchk should tell you any
libraries or executables with missing or unresolvable library links -
that's what you're looking for. Rebuild those.

/usr/ports/UPDATING (20060126)

--
B Briggs