Date:      Thu, 11 Jul 2002 14:07:36 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Michael C Cambria <cambria@world.std.com>
To:        net@freebsd.org
Subject:   xl checksum and dsniff

Hi,

I've been using dsniff on 4.6-Stable (and earlier) for a while.  I've setup
a faster machine to run this in the lab.  This machine however has an
built-in xl interface.  Things don't work.

The 'old' machine on the same hub works just fine.  Its using vx0.

My guess is that doing hw checksum by the nic could be the issue.  This is
the only real difference I can see at present.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
MikeC