Date:      Sat, 7 Jun 1997 14:32:08 +0800 (WST)
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@obiwan.psinet.net.au>
To:        Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
Cc:        Bill Fenner <fenner@parc.xerox.com>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Think Small. (The 1.44M Web Challenge)

On Sat, 7 Jun 1997, Michael Smith wrote:

> Bill Fenner stands accused of saying:
> > Anyone know of a tiny windowing system?  We could use lynx in a
> > terminal window as the browser (cheating, I know...)

Looked at VSTA's windowing system? From memory its CGA-only, but then it
wouldn't (shouldn't) be TOO hard to adopt to EGA/VGA. :-)

> This is a typical "microkernel NYAH" situation 8)

:)

VSTA is just .. minimalist. In every sense of the word too.

--
Adrian Chadd			| "Unix doesn't stop you from doing
<adrian@psinet.net.au>		|   stupid things because that would