Date:      Wed, 16 Apr 2008 17:47:27 -0700
From:      "Kip Macy" <kip.macy@gmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-net@freebsd.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Planned contrib/rdma import

I plan on committing the generic kernel level rdma verb and iwarp
infrastructure from OFED as well as the Chelsio iwarp driver to HEAD
next week. The RDMA infrastructure doesn't require any kernel changes
so I don't foresee any need for a lengthy discussion. For the most
part this does not include IB support. Nonetheless, for users that
want to add IB support this would be a good starting point.

To optimally support user level RDMA would require some extension to
the mmap interface but this only supports rdma from the kernel at this
time.

The code in question that I plan to commit is at:
http://157.22.130.171/svn/branches/projects/iwarp/sys/contrib/rdma/

-Kip