Date:      Thu, 18 Nov 1999 23:43:50 -0600 (CST)
From:      "J.A. Terranson" <measl@mfn.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

Greetings...

	Is it possible to run virtual tty's on a dumb (Wyse 60) terminal?
As in ALT-F1, ALT-F2...???  Additionally, is it possible for each of these
virtual terminals to be assigned a different IP addy by pppd (I suppose if
the virt terms work then pppd would be OK with it, but it doesn't hurt to
check ;-).

	Please respond directly, as I'm not on the list - *many* thanks!

Yours,

M.E. Aslan