Date:      Mon, 6 Jan 1997 14:53:23 -0500 (EST)
From:      ghormann@indiana.edu
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   help with pgpsendmail?

I am testing pgpsendmail on my FreeBSD-current system.  However, I have
notice a problem.  When I include attachments in the messages, pgpsendmail
destroys the headerlines for each attachment.  I don't know if this is a
configuration problem, pgpsendmail bug, or error with a freeBSD patch.
Any suggestions?

The difference is that pgpsendmail adds "- " to the begining of the
boundry lines.  Anybody have pgpsendmail working correctly?

Thanks,
Greg.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@
----------------This message send with sendmail------------------
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

--0-1153157359-852261892=:5358

hi

--0-1153157359-852261892=:5358

DQogIFBJRCBVU0VSTkFNRSBQUkkgTklDRSAgU0laRSAgIFJFUyBTVEFURSAg
ICBUSU1FICAgV0NQVSAgICBDUFUgQ09NTUFORA0KIDI2NzYgeHdpbiAgICAg
ICAyICAgIDAgICA0MU0gNTE5Nksgc2VsZWN0ICA3MjowNiAgMS4zMCUgIDEu
MzAlIFhGODZfUzMNCjE5NjExIHh3aW4gICAgICAgMiAgICAwICAgMTVNIDM5
MjBLIHNlbGVjdCAgMjY6MTggIDAuOTIlICAwLjkyJSBuZXRzY2FwZS5iaW4N
Cg==
--0-1153157359-852261892=:5358--