Date:      Fri, 25 May 2007 00:55:59 -0500
From:      jbarnet <jackbarnett@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   CUPs and libgnutls

I'm receiving this error:
	/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libgnutls.so.13" not found, required by "libcups.so.2"
(Swat (part of samba) is trying to load, and it bombs out).

I installed samba via ports (which cups was either pre-installed or installed via a pre-req of another package)...
so I'm wondering:

1) why didn't cups install the correct libgnutls version that it needed?
2) how do I find out which pacakge/port the libgnutls.so is part of?

Thanks