Date:      Tue, 13 Apr 1999 09:09:59 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Viren R. Shah" <viren@rstcorp.com>
To:        erik@habatech.no
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Soundblaster PCI 128 config?

 erik> On 10-Apr-99 Viren R. Shah wrote:

 >> Does anyone have a Soundblaster PCI 128 sound card working properly?
 >> If so, what did you have to do?
 >>
 >> I'm running -current.

 erik> It works just fine for me :)
 erik> Please see the relevant parts of my config file:

Thanks for the info. It turned out that a Win98 crash had left the
card in a screwed up state. After a couple of hard reboots, it
worked. But, being paranoid, I returned the card for a new one.

Viren
--
Viren R. Shah, {viren @ rstcorp . com}
"The one thing you can't trade for your heart's desire is your heart."