Date:      Fri, 13 Apr 2007 12:39:18 -0400
From:      Jerry McAllister <jerrymc@msu.edu>
To:        Jay Azimi <jaziminia@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DNS is not reachable

On Fri, Apr 13, 2007 at 04:59:20PM +0100, Jay Azimi wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I have a network run under Windows 2003 server with
>
> About 13 stations.

Hmmm.   THere are many versitile persons with cross system experience
on this list, so you might get some help.    But, your message doesn't
indicate any relevance to the FreeBSD operating system.

So, since this is a list dedicated to FreeBSD, why did you post this
question here?   Or, did you leave out some important details?

////jerry