Date:      Thu, 26 Dec 1996 11:30:05 -0600 (CST)
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        Steve Sims <SimsS@IBM.Net>
Cc:        Hackers <Hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: `make world` won't

On Thu, 26 Dec 1996, Steve Sims wrote:

# This morning, much to my surprise, `make world` barfed after cvsup'ing
# -CURRENT.
#
# ...
# pwd: No such file or directory
# *** Error code 2
#

This problem is known and fixed.  The trail of comments is in the
mailing list archives.  To fix the problem you need to update these
two files in src/bin/sh:

	main.c (1.11)
	cd.c   (1.11)

Steve

PS: If you can't get these files let me know and I will get them for
    you.

#
# Doh!  Any clues?   I'm using Polstra's (most excellent!) cvsup 14.0 with the
# plain-vanilla /usr/share/examples/cvsup/standard-supfile.
#
#