Date:      Fri, 27 Feb 2009 12:37:57 -0800
From:      Gary Kline <kline@thought.org>
To:        Ghirai <ghirai@ghirai.com>
Subject:   Re: is there an OOo-3 package Anywhere?

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 10:23:33PM +0200, Ghirai wrote:
> On Fri, 27 Feb 2009 11:51:05 -0800
> Gary Kline <kline@thought.org> wrote:
>

> > 	Ihave the src for openoffice-3.0.1 but lack the space to
> > build it. Before I d/loaded the tarballs I did check for a pre-built
> > version-3 package.  Couldn't find any.  So, nutshell: is there any
> > prefab package anywhere?  I don't know much about the p2p
> > distribution of large files; is this a possibility?
> >
> > 	thanks for some clues!
> >
> > 	gary
> >

> Only 3.0.0 and for i386/amd64. They work fine though.
>
> ftp://ooopackages.good-day.net/pub/OpenOffice.org/FreeBSD/3.0.0/
>
> If anyone else know where to get 3.0.1 please post :)

	I'll wait a few more hours before I leap! see if anybody has 3.0.1 to
	share.  Note that I just finally started using the torrent stuff.  Haven't a
	*clue* how it works from one computer to another [peer].  Very swift idea for
	sharing large amounts of data otherwise.

	thanks up front to you and Doug Poland,

	gary

--
 Gary Kline  kline@thought.org  http://www.thought.org  Public Service Unix